Tape & Plaster
Medical Wound Dreesing
Laboratory Plastic Wares
Health Care Product
Hydrocolloid dressing for foot heel:
1, maintains mosit environment
2, accelerate healing an
3, no scar remain
Hydrocolloid dressing for foot heel function:
1. Low or moderate exuded wounds
2. Crura venous ulcer preventing and curing
3. I-II degree bedsores preventing and curing
4. Small superficial burn injury
5. Postoperative wounds
6. Donated skin area
7. Superficial wound and cosmetic surgery wound
8. Period of granulation and epithelization of chronic wound
1. Good absorbency for exudation from the wound.
2. Keep the wound moist and accelerate the wound healing; Reduce the pain and frequency of dressing change.
3. Waterproof, permeable and prevent the wound from bacteria outside.
4. Excellent elasticity and self-adhesive, feels comfortable and easy for application.
5. The color of dressing can indicate the time for changing a new one.
6. Easy for peeling off and it will not stick to the wound, avoiding secondary damage to the wound, thus ease the pain.
7. Reduce the possibility of scar. Application Low or moderate exuded wounds Crura venous ulcer preventing and curing I-II degree bedsores preventing and curing Small superficial burn injury Postoperative wounds Donated skin area Superficial wound and cosmetic surgery wound Period of granulation and epithelization of chronic wound
1, Chose edge-pressed or ultra-thin according to the extent of exudation
2, Chose suitable dressing according to the wound size, and the dressing size should exceed the wound edge about 1-2cm.
3, Sterilize wound with iodine and stick the dressing on until the surrounding skin of wound becomes dry
4, Replace the dressing up to the exudation level of wound and saturation level of the dressing after absorbing exudation. Generally, replace it 3 to five days later. And no more than 7 days.
5, Replace the dressing when the color of it becomes ivory from pale yellow, which indicating it has reached saturation point.
6, Replace it if there is any leakage of exudation